Subscribe TwitterFacebookHellocoton

dimanche 16 février 2014

Sunday love #7: The evening flawless

Hello Beauty and life lovers!

Today I would like to present you my combo for a flawless skin for a girls night our evening.



First I'm spraying a bit of MAC fix plus on a clean and hydrated skin. Than I apples the Time Balm in a thin layer.

Because I noticed that without the fie plus it has the tendency to slip where I'm a bit oily.


Than I spay some more fix plus to set the product, because obviously I'm not gonna be out only for a couple of hours and there are a lot chances that I'll be dancing all night.
After that I use the Nars Sheer Glow in the shade Mont Blanc Which I apply with a real techniques brush. You cannot find it in Belgium, but Sephora.fr can help you or if you're lucky to live near the French boxer then you're good !

I really like this foundation. Even if I have a combo to oily skin, this doesn't make me look like a disco ball. I do have to powder it but not that much and without the fie plus it stays on at least 6 hours.





Than I come back with some fix plus ( a bit more) to be sure everything set into place.
I don't powder when I go out to dance, because I don't want to have the weird powdery look on pictures.
So I use and use more the fix plus.



So that's my complete combo for a flawless skin in the disco...



What's yours??

XoXo

Babs

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire