Subscribe TwitterFacebookHellocoton

jeudi 9 janvier 2014

Friday I care...

Hey Beauty and Life Lovers!

Today I will talk  about a hair care product.


THE BURKINA SHEA MOISTURISING HAIR MASK

.
It Claims:

"Lovea Bio Burkina Shea Moisturising Hair Mask is a rich and creamy formula to restore damaged hair shafts and help prevent split ends.   Ideal for dry, damaged and treated hair.  After washing and conditioning hair apply Burkina Shea Moisturising Hair Mask to towel dry hair.  Leave for up to 30 minutes and then rinse out.  For best results wrap a towel around your hair.  Burkina Shea Butter (for dry hair) melts quickly at room temperature and absorbs rapidly without leaving a greasy feeling. It is a great anti-inflammatory, emollient and helps maintain moisture levels.  It is renowned for fading scars and helping lessen the irritation of eczema and psoriasis.  For the chemists out there shea butter is a complex fat that contains oleic acid (40-60%), stearic acid (20-50%), linoleic acid (3-11%), palmitic acid (2-9%), linolenic acid (1%) and arachidic acid (1%)"

Ingredients:

AQUA (WATER), Helianthus annuus * OIL (Helianthus annuus (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL), Cetearyl ALCOHOL, WATER * Mentha piperita (Mentha piperita (PEPPERMINT) LEAF WATER), GLYCERIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Glucoside, Butyrospermum Parkii BUTTER * (Butyrospermum Parkii (SHEA) BUTTER EXTRACT), TOCOPHEROL, Tocopheryl Acetate, PARFUM (NATURAL FRAGRANCE), Xanthan Gum, Dehydroacetic ACID, BENZYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CITRIC ACID, CI 77492, SILICA (IRON OXIDE).


As I used to bleach my hair to be blond ( I'm Ginger originally), They began to be drier.
I tried different masks but as I have a sensitive scalp it not always easy to manage.The blueberry from The Body Shop is really efficient but I needed something that nourishes my hair deeply once a week, as a spa treatment, something that could be applied on dry hair,something I could let sink into them.

As Lovea is a BIO brand, I figured it was worth the try.
So far, I used it as already said, once a week which make 4 applications as I bought it one month ago.
I can definetly tell that I feel a difference. My hair feels lighter, softer and reacts better under the straightner heat the day after I applied it.
I try not to blow dry my hair the day I have my spa regiment, to give them a day without heat, not easy when you have really undisciplined hair texture, but Eh... I just don't wanna be bold in the coming years!

I apply this in really thick layer all over the hair, even the roots because even though I've got oily roots, I want then to be hydrated as much as I can.



The texture is really thick and creamy, the scent is so nice and a bit exotic ( yeah ok everything seems exotic when you live in Belgium...)




I hope this gave you enough details, if not, just contact me :)

XoXo

Babs

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire