Subscribe TwitterFacebookHellocoton

samedi 11 janvier 2014

Sunday Love #2 : Nail Polish


Hey Beauty and life lovers!

It is the return of the Sunday love!
This time, I will talk about nail polishes and especially the Barry M Gelly nail effect. I know we cannot find them here in Belgium but I cannot skip them as Barry M is one of my favorite nail polish brand

I'm not into a specific color but at the moment, 2 of them are my go to colors.

Watermelon and Blood Orange



Even if they are really easy to apply and have a superb finish, I always apply a base ( Nourish me by Essie) and a top coat ( Good to go by Essie), to protect my nails and of course reinforce the nail polish longevity.
The color applies really evenly and one coat would be sufficient, but I can't help it, I always apply two.
I'm not a nail artist, my hands are even destroyed most of time because I'm stressed and it is the only way I found to release it. I know it's is a really bad habit and I try hard to quit it and painting my nails help me through this  step.
For £3.50 it is really affordable and next time I'm in London, I will probably get more of these.

Here are some swatches and a picture of my not pretty fingers .


And both colors on the paper.



If you tried them , leave me a comment below with your appreciation!

XoXo

Babs

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire