Subscribe TwitterFacebookHellocoton

jeudi 23 janvier 2014

Friday I care #3: Johnson's Baby oil

Hey Beauty and life lovers!

Today I will talk about hydrating your skin when you're in a rush.
You're waking up at 5:30 -6:00 at the morning? You don't have the time to apply a body lotion? Then use something in the shower as an oil.
Oh I'm not talking about the Nivea, no. Here it is almost 4 euros and the bottle is quite tiny. I'm talking about the Johnson's baby oil.



What they say about it:

We love babies.
And we understand babies have delicate skin, which can lose moisture faster than adult skin. That’s why our Baby Oil is especially developed for newborn skin, creating a light protective barrier on the skin. It locks in more than double the moisture than baby lotion. Ideal for baby massage. Hypoallergenic, dermatologically tested.
Best for Baby, Best for You.
For baby soft and glowing skin, step out of the shower and apply on wet skin and pad dry. It locks in more than double the moisture than baby lotion.
JOHNSON’S® Baby. Trusted by mums for over 100 years.
Available in: 100ml, 200ml, 300ml, 500ml

How to use it:

Pour small amount onto the palms and rub hands together to warm, then gently apply onto skin.

Ingredients:

Paraffinum Liquidum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Parfum

How do I use it ?

As I have a very dry skin, I first scrub my body, then use the shower gel and shave my legs etc...
Than I pour a little bit of the oil in my hand and apply it gently all over, except my face of course.
I rinse the excess and my body keeps a soft feeling.

It cost less than the Nivea one and you need a tiny amount to hydrate your body.
I didn't noticed any allergies, which is good as it is meant to be for babies... 

I hope this little trick will help you to keep your body Hydrated!

XoXo
Babs

'EDIT: The Nivea as a new bigger bottle, but it is over 6 euros...

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire